3 Best Fabrics for an Extra Long Shower Curtain

When choosing a shower curtain , there are  a few things I usually consider. I look for the styling ,color,shape and size.I am extremely careful about the material I choose that I think will be a perfect fit for my bathroom.

Here are a listing of 3 materials I prefer when buying an extra long shower curtain.

Plastic
This is the most popular fabric that people normally choose. I find Plastic fabric shower curtains to be the most appealing to my eyes. They are extremely durable and usually come in many bright fun colors. My kids love the sound they make when I take them to have their bath. I don't know why but the seem to always find it very entertaining.
Cleaning plastic shower curtains are extremely easily. I usually use a damped cloth with a little soap to wipe it of and it's all brand new again.

Polyester
I love the thick and sturdy feeling of polyester. They can be cleaned easily and will not get damaged easily by water. They are very easy to find and the designs are abundant.

Silk
People may argue that that silk shower curtains are the most luxurious but i still love my plastic. Silk does look good, don't get me wrong, but i rather to use silk in my bedroom as window curtains. I can also just imagine how easily my kids could tear that up or it getting damaged by the water since silk is not very water resistant!